A true foodie's work is never done. August got up yesterday morning and began the day by sampling mint, basil and, yes, cayenne pepper, straight out of the garden. He finished out the day with some of the most magnificent kim bob I have ever seen. Todd made us an incredible Korean feast of kim bob, bul go gee, chop chae, which leads me to beleive that he may be a small Asian grandmother trapped in a white man's body.
OK, any kid who eats cayenne peppers is a friend of mine. That's amazing. What's great is that Augs and I are already friends, so now I want to be friends with him even harder.
OK, any kid who eats cayenne peppers is a friend of mine. That's amazing. What's great is that Augs and I are already friends, so now I want to be friends with him even harder.
ReplyDeleteAlso, that kim bob looks TIGHT.