Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Away we go


August inspects dad's head to see if it is seaworthy and inspects Oswald's tail to see if it is noteworthy.




Plus, the first annual meeting of the Sullivan's Island haberdashers' club.




Also, to everyone's delight, some Bocce was played on the beach.



2 comments:

  1. Dear Auggie-

    Even though we've never met, you're pretty much my best friend. I appreciate all the advice and encouragement I've received from you and your momma, and have finally decided to put some of it into practice. Sleeping through the night was refreshing, but I'm not going to stop grunting anytime soon. I'm looking forward to meeting you next week and discussing the nitty gritty details of the Robot Club (this isn't a secret society, is it?). I may be able to show you a thing or two about baby-on-parent violence-- when my nails aren't trimmed I can really do some harm. I love your hat.
    Regards, F.C. Grice

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is some kinda funky tie dye augie! we loved getting to see you and hopefully wake can play more next time!

    ReplyDelete