what a handsome devil
Oh, what a cutie!!!!! I love his little belly button. Who does he look like? Dennis says maybe he has Caroline's eyes?
He is beautiful! I want to zerbert that belly!
I wanna tickle those tiny armpits! Wow! What a beautiful little guy you two have made!!!
these are great! what a fine little fella he is.melts my heart just looking at him.
i guess my name is paper here. i don't remember doing that. my real name is hannah spicher.
Tell the other ladies to keep their hands off!
what a handsome devil
ReplyDeleteOh, what a cutie!!!!! I love his little belly button. Who does he look like? Dennis says maybe he has Caroline's eyes?
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! I want to zerbert that belly!
ReplyDeleteI wanna tickle those tiny armpits! Wow! What a beautiful little guy you two have made!!!
ReplyDeletethese are great! what a fine little fella he is.
ReplyDeletemelts my heart just looking at him.
i guess my name is paper here. i don't remember doing that. my real name is hannah spicher.
ReplyDeleteTell the other ladies to keep their hands off!
ReplyDelete